2002, 2003 & 2004 (for 2021 season)
Softball does not end at Bantam! U19 players still fall under the RMSL umbrella and will register and affiliate with our league. The teams we form will play league games within the Regina Ladies League at Douglas Park.
- The U19 players will have evaluations in the fall.From there 20-25 players will be contacted to evaluate further for the Top A team (Kaos).
- Once that team is selected, the next team (RIOT) which could be A or B will be chosen.
- Then a third team and fourth team will be formed - numbers permitting,
- Our goal is to have all players that wish to continue on with softball be able to on a team with the RMSL. RMSL will form as many teams as numbers (pitching and catching) will allow.
- Any players who do not have a RMSL team to play on will be assisted in finding a team within the ladies league or surrounding U19 teams.
- Teams are expected to attend provincials
- Will travel to 1 - 3 tournaments
- Players should be prepared to play league until Mid July and then possibly mid August should they earn a spot to attend National Championships
U19B & C/Rec Teams
- Can decide as a team whether or not to attend provincials or combine players to form a team to go
- Possibly travel to other tournaments
- Teams who want to attend provincials should be prepared to play until mid July and the beginning of August should they earn a spot in the Western championships